Monday, December 16, 2013

Instagram

I used to use Instagram, but I was kind of tierd of seeing Black and white Starbucks cups. So when I forgot my password, I didn't really go looking for it. I agree with the article, the main thing people do on Instagram is say "Look what I have" through the use of edited pictures.

I think some people put way too much effort into those photos, and I know that for a fact, because I have done it before. It's not something I liked to do, it just came naturally after seeing all of the other posts.

I don't look forward to events because if Instagram, I look forward to them if they sound fun.

I think you should post trophies on Instagram, because sometimes trophies are cool, and that's why people go on Instagram, is to see cool things.

3 comments:

  1. Chris as someone who's never used Instagram I find your insider knowledge very insightful. I also like you're comment of looking forward to events cause they're fun it's a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can relate to your first paragraph, it is a little boring when you don't follow the good photographers instagrams.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel the same way about big events. I don't get excited over a big event coming up just so I can post a picture of it on Instagram.

    ReplyDelete